Q: Heat does not work, what are possible causes?

When switching the selection to heat, it only blows cold air. Fan works well and air conditioning blows cold.

Hi There, This may be due to a clogged heater core. As you may know, the heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car. When the cooling system is not properly circulating coolant through the motor, this results in the warm coolant not being pumped through the heater core properly in order to warm the inside of the vehicle. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your heater system.

3. Heat does not work, what are possible causes?