Q: Heat does not work, what are possible causes?

When switching the selection to heat, it only blows cold air. Fan works well and air conditioning blows cold.

3. Heat does not work, what are possible causes?

Q: Rough transition to overdrive at 55 to 60 mph.

Hi there. There could be a problem with the torque converter clutch staying on while the transmission is shifting into overdrive. This will cause the gear to grab hard and make a sudden jerk. Try manually shifting the transmission and...

Q: Engine coil keeps going bad

Hello there. This is more of an uncommon issue. A few different faults could cause the coil packs to fail. Most common would be not replacing all the coils at once, a wiring fault, or an ignition fault. Since you...

Q: My 2006 dodge dakota has stared making a clunking or poping noise when i turn

If the rubber boot on the ball joint is torn, that boot, or the entire assembly, should be replaced promptly as the ball joint will deteriorate quickly if exposed to the elements, dirt, and so forth. You can schedule a...