Q: Heat and car not heating up issues

My suv seams to be dripping at the water pump (so I assume it's bad) but the heater does not blow and neither top not bottom radiator hose heat up as they should... my temp guage never moves past cold... motor seems to be running cold ? How? And also any suggestions I plan to change the water pump/thermostat but why would the heat not blow at all or a.c. for that matter. Any and all suggestions bout the above stuff would Be great

The heater performance will suffer when the coolant is low and the water pump is leaking. The thermostat and water pump should be replaced since the water pump leaks and the thermostat is most likely stuck open. The blower motor needs to be checked to see if it is getting power from the blower resistor. If not replace the resistor and check the connection to blower motor. If the connector is melted then replace blower and connector.

3. Heat and car not heating up issues