Q: Q: Heat and air

Why Heater and air flow only thru defrosts vent and not the others when selected ?

3. Q: Heat and air

Q: 1992 Ford Ranger 2.3 l 5 speed manual swap to 302 Ford with 5-speed manual but engines from 1981 is it do able

The swap is possible but it is impractical especially if you intend to register the vehicle for use on public roads. The alteration in weight will require suspension/alignment modifications that will have to be engineered. Even prior to doing this...

Q: Q: Transmission is slipping

I would first confirm that your transmission fluid is full and not leaking. I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a transmission fluid service if your fluid is low. However, if the fluid is...

Q: Isit normal for my car to shift between 2000 RPMs and 3000 rpms

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chrysler Voyager. The shift RPMs will be higher if you are further down on the throttle on faster acceleration. Shifting between 2000 and 3000 is normal.