Q: Q: Heat and air

Why Heater and air flow only thru defrosts vent and not the others when selected ?

3. Q: Heat and air

Q: power door lock on drivers side not working

Hi there. It really depends on what is actually damaged which would determine the ballpark estimate for repairs. This type of problem can be as simple as a broken fuse or electrical relay or as complex as a damaged power...

Q: Fuel pump works, but I don't think it is getting fuel to the engine.

An engine that cranks normally but does not start is most likely not getting fuel or spark. If you hear the fuel pump working, it probably is not to blame. Checking for proper fuel and spark can be done using...

Q: I need a diagram to where all the vacuum hoses go on a 2001 ford escape 3.0

Hi Christopher. Thanks for the question today. Unfortunately, we can't help you here, since we can't attach files or images to this platform. You should contact a local Ford dealership service or parts department, as they should be able to...