Q: Q: Heat and air

Why Heater and air flow only thru defrosts vent and not the others when selected ?

3. Q: Heat and air

Q: My truck gets bad fuel mileage and smells like gasoline.

It sounds like your engine may be running rich. Something like the EGR sensor could be bad. That would cause you to lose about 3 MPG. I would have a technician, such as one from YourMechanic come and check the...

Q: the car revs high and at stop signs while slowing down then idles down suddenly and sometimes stalls, whats the cause?

The engine intake manifold seals or the intake tubes between the mass air flow sensor and the throttle body may have a leak that you cannot hear, but could be found using a smoke machine designed to find the leaks....

Q: Truck hesitates to start - 2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Hi. This could be a problem with the mass air flow sensor, throttle position, fuel pump or idle air control valve. The mass air flow sensor is a common cause of a problem like this it could be dirty or...