Q: Heard loud blast under van driving and floor is now west passenger

See above

A: You may have had either a heater core that ...

You may have had either a heater core that burst or the A/C evaporator that blew out. You need to identify the leak as coolant from the engine as it will have an oily feel and may have a green color. Do not drive the vehicle until this is inspected to see if the engine coolant leaked out or something else happened to the A/C. Your engine may overheat with no coolant in it. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause and let you know what needs repair.