Q: Heard loud blast under van driving and floor is now west passenger

See above

You may have had either a heater core that burst or the A/C evaporator that blew out. You need to identify the leak as coolant from the engine as it will have an oily feel and may have a green color. Do not drive the vehicle until this is inspected to see if the engine coolant leaked out or something else happened to the A/C. Your engine may overheat with no coolant in it. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause and let you know what needs repair.

3. Heard loud blast under van driving and floor is now west passenger