Q: Q: Hear grinding when braking

I hear a grinding when braking in my car.

3. Q: Hear grinding when braking

Q: Vibration when i move

You may have a bad rear drive joint or problems with the wheel bearing on the rear. Have the rear joints and bearings along with the brakes inspected for worn out components or loose components.

Q: Roof hydraulics leaking

There are no problems that stand out on this car for your hydraulic leak; the entire convertible top system would need to be inspected to see if one of the cylinders, lines, or pumps are leaking on your car. I...

Q: Gears grinding in truck.

This is a very common problem. There is a problem with the synchronizer for 3rd gear inside your transmission. The synchronizer helps the gears mesh properly when changing gears. When a synchronizer goes bad the gears cannot mesh correctly so...