Q: Headlights turn on and ac but dont start up.

AC and headlights work fine so the battery works good but the engine won't start up it dosen't make any noise whatsoever . Just recently the stereo stop working also and I already tried power starting the battery and it still don't start up I also change my other car batter to the Mitsubishi and nothing .

If the starter is not operating at all, you have an electrical problem. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, would first check to see if power is getting to the starter motor and if the ground is good (e.g., ground strap between engine and battery). If the starter motor is getting 12.5 volts and no excessive voltage drop under load, then there is probably a fault in the starter motor or solenoid. If there is no power to the starter motor, there are a variety of things to check in the starter circuit including ignition switch, relay(s), fuses, and wiring.

3. Headlights turn on and ac but dont start up.