Q: Headlights/Tailights/Turn Sights do not work

Neither of my headlights or taillights or turn signals do not work. Both my bulbs were fried, i tested the ground and we have ground on all the connections. We also have 0.1-0.8 running though them. I used a power probe 3 to trace it down. I just want some professional advice of what I should? What could be done? The testing i did was for the turn signals and headlights only. The taillights I haven't tested, but i have checked all fuses and they have been replaced. Thank you for your help and im sure ill have follow up questions.

A: Hi there. It appears that you are not getti...

Hi there. It appears that you are not getting the right voltage to your lights. Most of the time this is caused by a failure in the multifunction switch. This is the switch that turns these off and on. I usually check and see if the switch is getting power and to see if there is a blown fuse. If the power supply to the switch is fine then I check the power going out of the fuse when it is turned on. Most of the time it will have little to no voltage coming out of it. If you would like to have this [headlight and exterior lighting problem checked]((, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.