Q: Headlights stay on permanently

My headlights stay on permanently, and a number of interior power outlets are not working.

3. Headlights stay on permanently

Q: Scraping noise in front brakes

You should first lift wheel off the ground and support it. Then try wiggling the tire up and down or side to side to see if you feel any looseness in the wheel bearing and hub. Then spin the wheel...

Q: Q: car wont crank or start

Hi There, Depending on whether or not the vehicle will turn over will determine what the next step should be. If the engine does not turn over, I would recommend checking all connections related to the battery and check to...

Q: Headlight went out twice

When you install the new bulbs, you have to take caution not to touch the bulb or get any type of grease or oil on them. If you do, you should wipe them off with alcohol. I would try a...