Q: Headlights randomly turn on at night.

Just bought this truck and I noticed the headlights randomly turn on at night

3. Headlights randomly turn on at night.

Q: Headlights stay on after car is turned off

Hi there. If the head lights took that long to turn off then you more than likely have a failure starting in the body control module. This is a common failure on this vehicle. I typically start by reprogramming the...

Q: Q: Fuses keep blowing

Your problem will probably be found in the dome light. There is probably a loose wire that is grounded out and causing the fuse to blow. You will have to remove the dome light and check the resistance on the...

Q: Hesitation, sputtering and check engine light flickering

The problems you are having may be the electrical harness intermittently loosing contact with the engine control module (ECM). The ECM may be loosing power intermittently from the main power supply. This is not a common issue; a qualified mechanic...