Q: Headlights randomly turn on at night.

Just bought this truck and I noticed the headlights randomly turn on at night

3. Headlights randomly turn on at night.

Q: I own a Cadillac 2012 SRX whose driver-side headlight is dimmer than the passenger side.

Hi there. With having one headlight dimmer than the other and having the light bulb replaced with a new bulb and still having the same result, then I recommend replacing the ballast resister for the headlight that is dimmer. This...

Q: Check Engine Light is flashing. My truck only starts after 5 seconds - 2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When the Check Engine Light flashes, it means that there is an intermittent problem making the light flash on and off. When the light flashes, it is best to pull off the road and...

Q: The vehicle jolts only when I am accelerating to get on the expressway. What may be the cause?

This sounds like you are getting an engine misfire on acceleration. You will need to have the ignition system checked to see if you need plugs and wires or if it is a bad coil. Most likely you have a...