Q: Headlights randomly turn on at night.

Just bought this truck and I noticed the headlights randomly turn on at night

3. Headlights randomly turn on at night.

Q: How Long Should Headlight Fuses Last?

All fuses in your vehicle are technically designed under normal conditions to last the life of the vehicle. A fuses primary job is to open up if the current flowing through the circuit it is protecting exceeds its rated capacity....

Q: Emergency flashers activating on their own.

Hello. If your hazard lights are malfunctioning, especially after a jump start, then it may be possible that there is an issue with one of the electrical components. The flashers are controlled by electrical relays that switch power to them...

Q: Heat working, but AC doesn't

The AC on this car is known to have one or more of many possible failures from the compressor, from lines leaking, to control module problems. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, do a...