Q: Headlights don't work - 2006 Mitsubishi Raider

My headlights don't work on my truck, and I’ve been looking around to try and figure out why. I don’t know which fuse goes to the headlights either. Do you know how to fix this? Could it be more than just a fuse?

A: Hello. The power to the headlamp fuse needs...

Hello. The power to the headlamp fuse needs to be checked first. It is located in the fuse box under the hood. Most of the time though, this is not caused by a fuse. The most common issue is the headlamp relay or the control switch. I usually used a voltage meter and work my way from the fuse to the switch, and then to the relay. It could also be a ground issue, but that is not as common. If you want to have this taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your headlights and make the correct repairs.