Q: Q: Headlights

I have no low or high beam headlights,I have running lights and taillights,I replaced fuses and chk relays , I replaced bulbs about 2 months ago on the low beams cause one went out so I replaced both sides. I don't think the interior lights are dim.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. When dealing with this kind of electrical issue, the easiest and fastest way to track down the issue is with a voltmeter. This way you can trace down where you have power, and where you are loosing the electrical connection. The components that may be to blame include the headlight switch, dimmer switch, a wiring issue, or the fuses/relays. If you have checked or replaced all of the relays, then you want to turn your attention to the dimmer switch (if equipped), and headlight switch. Again, if you have a voltmeter or a test light, then you can trace the circuit and find out where the electricity is being lost. Otherwise, it is a guessing game and you will need to seek professional help, or replace these components until the circuit functions normally. For more help resolving these issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Headlights