Q: Headlights acting up after changing bulbs.

Legt headlight bulb was out so I changed that one. After checking to see if they work. The right one was very dim. So i changed that one. After that my hi beam indicator is always on when i turn on my lights. Its on even if my brights are not on. Both headlights seem to be pointing down and it is very hard to see at night. I tried to adjust the lights with the screws on the lights but they do not move.

I would start with checking all the connections at the headlight wiring, and check the grounds to make sure everything is making good contact. Also make sure that the bulbs you put in are correct, and that they are properly seated in the headlight housings. I have seen plenty of times where the bulb wasn’t seated properly in the headlight housing, and it didn’t project light very well, making it hard to see at night. If the bulbs are correct, and are installed correctly, and the wiring is all good, then you may need to contact a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to help diagnose your headlight issue.

3. Headlights acting up after changing bulbs.