Q: Q: headlight replacement

Driver side lie beam out. Needs high intensity bulb

3. Q: headlight replacement

Q: Q: Car making ticking noise

Hello. Diagnosing a noise is a hands-on job and requires listening when the engine is running. Diagnosis may require a stethoscope to check around while the car is running or possibly removing the engine belt. You could have a noisy...

Q: Tire blow out and it ripped the wire harness. I replaced the harness and spliced wires but it won't turn over

Check the wiring to what it went to. If the wiring went to a sensor, then check the sensor to see if it was damaged. If the engine is not starting, then the crankshaft sensor could have been damaged. If...

Q: Q: Shifting

If you have no reverse gear, it's probably pointless to diagnose the other issues. A known, common issue in this transmission (you probably have the Ford 5R110) is breakage of a snap ring on the Low/Reverse one way clutch. That...