Q: Headlight problem

When I Turn The Lights On The Low Beam on the left side is out until I turn the brights on then all four lights light up .And when the brights are on the light switch makes a noise like click click click click and the lights flash

You should first replace both inside headlights on both sides. They are dual beam lights and one is burned out and the other would be close to burning out. If after both lights are replaced then recheck to see if the headlight switch still does the clicking and turning off lights. This is the switch internal circuit breaker being overloaded. If still goes out the replace outside high beam lights and retest then replace headlight switch if problem continues.

3. Headlight problem