Q: headlight out

Drivers side headlight was not working on low beam but worked on high beam. I replaced the bulb and was working for about 10 minutes. Now it will not work on low or high beam but passenger side light works. Marker and signal lights are working.

A: Driving with [one headlight out(]undefined)...

Driving with [one headlight out(]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/headlight-is-not-working-inspection) is illegal in most states and you will want to fix this asap. Due to the lights working on one side, we know that power is making it through the switch and onto the bulbs. There may be an issue with the wiring or the socket for that bulb. Try switching the headlight bulbs from the good side to the bad side. If the results do not change, then the socket needs to be tested for available voltage at the terminal for the bulb. If there is no power you will have to trace the wire back and find where the voltage drops. There will be your problem. If your bulb works, then you had a bad bulb or bad connection that blew the new bulb.