Q: Headlight off-kilter

The headlight doesn't seem to be in the right position.

3. Headlight off-kilter

Q: Discoloration in paint work

You will need to take the car to a body and paint repair shop or the dealer to let them have a look at the damaged paint. It sounds like something was on the car that damaged the paint while...

Q: I recently installed a cold air intake on my 2001 golf 2.0 when I did my car threw out 2 codes p0134 and p0140 should I be worried

Hi Matthew. Thanks for contacting us tonight. You can learn more about these trouble codes by clicking the blue links - P-0134 and the P-0140 code. In regards to taking them seriously, any OBD-II trouble code indicates a problem that...

Q: While driving at night, headlights occasionally turn off, so using high beams which do work

It sounds like there is a problem with the headlamp circuit. At first, I was going to say that the headlights have a poor ground connection, but then, looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I noticed the high...