Q: Q: Headlight not working

My car was in an accident, and the right headlight is not working even though the bright lights work.

3. Q: Headlight not working

Q: Car won’t accelerate over 10 miles

Hi Qulicia. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If the catalytic converter has been altered by someone, then this will impact multiple vehicle systems. The entire exhaust system would need to be replaced correctly, in order to get things back on...

Q: Sometimes my car has a rough idle and even stalls - 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Hello. From my experience with this engine, the issue is usually due to the fact that the throttle body plate is worn out in the bore, or, more commonly, it is caused by an issue with the intake manifold gasket...

Q: Q: Headlight going off

There are 3 items in the xenon light circuit responsible for igniting the bulb. According to Infiniti's TSB on xenon light, they recommend replacing the bulb first, and that will solve most problems. The HID control unit, and the...