Q: Q: Headlight not working properly

My passenger's side Xenon headlight is not working. The bulb is good.

3. Q: Headlight not working properly

Q: Is it a bad idea for a teen to buy a 2002 bmw 325i with 90k miles on it?

Hi Dane. First off, I compliment you on reaching out to us and asking a professional opinion on these cars. I have a 2009 BMW 128i that I am very happy with at 109,000 miles. However, I have had this...

Q: Right headlight randomly goes off

Hello there. A few different parts can cause the bulb to intermittently work. The most likely is the bulb itself beginning to fail. Sometimes they do not fail immediately but will work at times until they fail fully. Other possible...

Q: BMW 2010 x3 fuel filter

Poor mileage has many very common causes other than dirty fuel injectors. However, if a diagnostic (that is, actual tests) suggests that fuel injectors are dirty the only way they can be cleaned is by removing them from the engine...