Q: headlight keeps going off on passenger side of car

headlight on passenger side keeps going off, changed bulbs, ballast and ignitor, did not solve problem

3. headlight keeps going off on passenger side of car

Q: I have a crunching/grinding noise when turning

If you have 4 wheel drive, the noise might be due to a failed outboard CV joint. Another possibility is brake interference or wheel bearing noise although if you had a defective wheel bearing you would normally hear the noise...

Q: Hear humming sound while turning

Hi. Your symptoms have many potential causes. However, Honda and Acura SUVs have been known to produce a humming sound during low speed turning due to worn differential fluid. Acura refers to the differential system in your vehicle as Variable...

Q: I think my front driver side spring is broken.

First of all, if the coil spring is broken, the car will be sagging at the left front. I have worked on cars for over twenty years and have never seen a coil spring just snap, unless someone has attempted...