Q: Headlight ground?

Ok so im hooking up some AM spot lights or fog lights and on the brights wire i get them to go on and dims they shutoff but if i turn my lights completely off i get a constant power and the AM lights stay on how do i fix this

A: From your description, it's hard for me...

From your description, it's hard for me to tell what's going on here. It sounds like you're wiring in aftermarket spot lights. If you have power to the lights and they still don't work, either the lights are faulty or they don't have a good ground. You can check the ground theory by jumping the lights to ground with a wire and seeing if they come on. If they illuminate when jumped, you know you don't have a good ground.