Q: Headlight going out

The passenger's side headlight flickers and goes out every time I turn on the lights.

This is a common problem for your vehicle. Your vehicle has special headlights called High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps. These HID bulbs require very high voltage in order to operate. For your vehicle the ballast that steps up your car’s 12 volt electricity to 10,000 volts commonly fails. That amount of voltage can stress the components in the system over time. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic inspect your passenger’s side headlight to recommend what needs to be replaced.

3. Headlight going out