Q: Q: headlight

which screw is which? what does the horizontal and vertical screw do?

3. Q: headlight

Q: I have a 1996 toyota tercel running & idling really rough. Trouble codes are: P0301, P0302, P0304, P0401 & P0402. Help please!?

Hi There, Codes P0301, P0302, P0304 relates to misfires in cylinders 1, 2, and 4. Codes P0401 and P0402 relate to the EGR valve not functioning properly. The EGR valve is likely detecting that there is either a condition of...

Q: I have a 1990 Chevy 4x4 short wheel base step side with an automatic transmission.

If the front drive shaft is spinning and not able to be engaged, then the chain in the transfer case could be broken. For the transmission to be in neutral in all the gears, but lock up in the park...

Q: How do I replace the high-mount brake light?

Your car has three brake lights – driver side, passenger side and the high-mount brake light, which is sometimes called a third brake light. While it’s not necessary to drive legally (unlike the other two brake lights), it does provide...