Q: Q: headlight

which screw is which? what does the horizontal and vertical screw do?

3. Q: headlight

Q: Q: Trouble starting car

Engine stalls are often caused by a malfunctioning sensor if not lack of fueling or ignition system maintenance. A trained technician will take them all into consideration. Worn spark plugs may cause a stall on their last leg and prove...

Q: I have a 1990 Chevy 4x4 short wheel base step side with an automatic transmission.

If the front drive shaft is spinning and not able to be engaged, then the chain in the transfer case could be broken. For the transmission to be in neutral in all the gears, but lock up in the park...

Q: ABS warning lights

It seems as if your vehicle may be having problems with the voltage in the electrical system. Have the battery terminals inspected for cleanliness and integrity, and then test the battery and charging systems. A failing alternator assembly, can cause...