Q: Q: headlight

which screw is which? what does the horizontal and vertical screw do?

3. Q: headlight

Q: Q: My car wont start

Hello. If the engine will crank and not start then we would need to see if it is lacking spark, fuel, or compression. If it does not have a spark then the ignition system needs to be diagnosed. If it...

Q: Put my GMC into gear and when I give it gas it just wines and won't move.

Hi there. Check the clutch to see if it is slipping. When a clutch slips, the engine will continue to operate but the transmission will not drive under a load. If the clutch is new and the noise is still...

Q: How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The automatic headlights are controlled by the exterior lamp control, which is on the turn signal lever. This lever protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the automatic headlights, rotate the exterior lamp control to...