Q: Headlight and horn

I replaced my headlights in November of 2016, drivers side headlights on my 2013 Jeep Wrangler JKU will turn off and when I honk my horn it comes back on. My headlights are aftermarket LED's This makes me think it's a electrical problem

Hi there. It is very likely that you have a ground wire that is coming loose or an exposed wire inside the steering column which is causing your headlight issue. Trying to trace this problem usually requires removing the steering column or the firewall to get behind the dashboard. You might want to contact a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problem inspection.