Q: Headlamp relay?

Does this particular year and model have a headlamp relay? If so where? Thank you

3. Headlamp relay?

Q: Q: Ignition problems with my car

It sounds like your battery is no longer strong enough to accept a full charge. When the engine is running and the alternator is charging, if the battery does not receive this charge it will have the same state of...

Q: Can I damage my engine if I do not replace my catalytic converter right away?

Hi there: In most cases a catalytic converter will last longer than three years; however; with over 130,000 miles on the vehicle, the damage may actually be the O2 bank one or two sensors as opposed to the catalytic converter....

Q: Gauges have gone dark

Hi there. Since your issue is intermittent this would lead me to believe you are experiencing a bad connection behind your dashboard. A loose connection between your light bulbs and sockets will cause this problem along with a fault in...