Q: Head lamp relay location

Low beams won't come on but high beams do. Fuses good, bulbs new, switch changed need to check relay. Just can't find only found flasher relay behind interior fuse box but head lamp relay not found

According to the repair information for your vehicle, this circuit does not use a headlamp relay. Power is supplied to both the high and low beams from the 10 amp headlamp fuses. Ground is then supplied to either the high beams or low beams using the dimmer switch, which is built into multifunction switch assembly. So, if the low beams aren’t working, the problem is either the switch or the wiring to the low beams. To save yourself both time and money, I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your headlamp problem.

3. Head lamp relay location