Q: Q: Head gasket blown

I am pretty sure one of the head gaskets is blown. I also noticed oil was leaking from my car.

3. Q: Head gasket blown

Q: Smells like burning oil

It sounds like you have been doing your best to keep your car running top notch! Sometimes even with our best efforts, problems can arise from certain cars, which are often of no fault of the owner. From the description...

Q: Sluggish feel in gas pedal

Hi there, thanks for writing about your 1979 Volvo 244. First, you should confirm there is good spark at the spark plugs to eliminate ignition as a problem. Then, check fuel pressure for the correct pressure - it is likely...

Q: The clutch went out and clutch fluid leaking out.

Check the slave cylinder under the vehicle and see if the seal blew out. Fill up the clutch master cylinder if its low and pump the clutch pedal a couple of times and then look for the leak. Pull back...