Q: Q: Head gasket blown

I am pretty sure one of the head gaskets is blown. I also noticed oil was leaking from my car.

3. Q: Head gasket blown

Q: How do I adjust the front seat?

Front seats in the car come with either automatic or manual settings, depending on the model. Both of them can be adjusted for the most comfortable position while you drive. The settings are almost identical for the driver and front...

Q: Was told engine was performing plenty poorly

If you have a valve cover leaking oil onto the spark plugs then it can cause a misfire. This does not mean the leaks are the cause but a possible cause. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from...

Q: Why do I smell oil and about how much will it cost to repair it?

Hello Diana. If you still have the service documents from the dealership a technician will be able to tell you if the leaks are new or a recurring issue. Mini Coopers will usually have a leak around the oil pan...