Q: Q: Head gasket blown

I am pretty sure one of the head gaskets is blown. I also noticed oil was leaking from my car.

3. Q: Head gasket blown

Q: clutch sticks halfway after pressing down, cannot engage gears

Hello. It is important when discussing master and slave cylinders to make it clear you are talking about the clutch and not the brake system – there isn't a proportioning valve in the clutch system. Both have master cylinders and...

Q: Loss of power - 2006 Infiniti G35

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Since you are getting different sensors acting up, check all of the connections to all of the sensors and make sure that there is no missing bolts. There could be a vacuum leak causing...

Q: Q: Window not rolling up or down

Hello. The most common cause of a window not working is a bad window regulator. Though in some cases it will be the window switch, fuse, or window motor at fault. I strongly suggest having one of our professionally trained...