Q: Hazards not working rogue electrical issue!

Alright so i know the drill with these silly things... replace the switch which has the relay and it should solve the issue.. NOPE i have replaced this switch 3 times now.. twice with Aftermarket parts from Autozone and once now with a VW product with no result. I have checked the wiring all of which are pushing some sort of voltage except the brown wire which im assuming is the ground. The only time these flashers will work at all is if i mash down as hard as i can on the button and hold it as soon as i release it they turn right back off. Any help would be absolutely amazing, these rogue issues always get me

If the turn signals are only working when you mash down on the button, then the issue is likely related to the button. If the switch is new, then the problem might be with the mounting of the switch. If the switch is seated too deeply into the slot, it may not be getting enough travel to properly function when it is pressed. This is a known issue with these types of vehicles. I would test the switch to verify that it is in good working order and then check the mounting, to see if it can perhaps be mounted higher, so that the switch can travel more when pressed. If that all checks out I would then move on to carefully examining all harnesses and wires. If you need help with these checks, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can help pinpoint the electrical issue and fix it accordingly.

3. Hazards not working rogue electrical issue!