Q: Hazard switch smokes

This started recently. Each time I would indicate to make a right turn my hazard switch would start to smoke.

3. Hazard switch smokes

Q: Replacement engine running rough.

An engine that sounds like marbles running in a dryer is a classic description of pinging or pre-detonation, this is a sign of major engine malfunction. This in addition to the rough idle and stalling makes me wonder the quality...

Q: My heat and AC do not work - 2003 Volkswagen Beetle

It sounds like the blend door may be stuck. The blend door is usually controlled by a cable or an actuator. If the switch itself seems to be hard to turn, it is likely cable driven and experiencing a restriction....

Q: My car will not start. It won't start even after multiple jumps. But the lights still comes on, even though they're dim

This may be a result of a weak battery or a failing alternator. As you may know, your alternator is what is responsible for keeping your car's battery charged. When this is not working properly, this may result in a...