Q: Having trouble with my fuel pump receiving power.

Why isn't my fuel pump not receiving no power, sometimes it starts and then it doesn't starts, have been looking for the fuel pump relay but I can't find anywhere in the engine bay. Can you help me to show me where the fuel pump relay at?

Hi there. The fuel pump relay is part of a control unit called the IPDM. This is located under the hood on the passenger side of the engine. The IPDM is in that black box by the washer bottle fill spout. Remove the cover and it will show you the fuel pump fuse location. The box will not show you the relay as it is built within the box. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your fuel pump relay.