Q: Having trouble putting it gear.

The shift stick is becoming harder to shift into gear. I have to force it into its gear at times.

3. Having trouble putting it gear.

Q: Wire came off of starter

Hi, if this is a large diameter wire like a battery cable then it may be the cable to the starter terminal. If it is a smaller wire, it may be a memory wire for the engine controls and things...

Q: Need estimate on blown head gasket repair for 1996 s10 4.3 v6

Head gasket replacement sometimes requires machine shop work. If the head and block are not flat within an incredibly tiny tolerance (often .002 inches), it's a waste of time to replace the gasket as it will just leak anew. So,...

Q: Sticking Shift-Lock Solenoid?

Over time, the solenoids get weak. However, depending on temperature, the solenoid will be stronger or weaker. This is why it is intermittent. If you get the solenoid replaced then this should fix the problem. I recommend you have a...