Q: Having trouble putting it gear.

The shift stick is becoming harder to shift into gear. I have to force it into its gear at times.

3. Having trouble putting it gear.

Q: Q: Odometer not working

The speedometer on your car is driven by a cable coming off the transmission. If the speedometer works, but the odometer does not, the problem is in the gauge itself. It can be replaced, or some specialty shops may repair...

Q: S10 2.8 to 3.4 engine swap. Crank but no start.

Hi there. Check the spark plugs and make sure that they are creating enough spark to allow the fuel to burn. If there is great spark and the engine acts like it does not want to start, then there could...

Q: Dealer where I purchased the vehicle stated my rotors were "all rotted" at my last service. Quote - $375.00 per axle? High?

Hello. 'Rotted' is an unusual term for brake rotor problems, but here we are. With your mileage, especially if you have lots of stop-and-go driving, brake service may be required. Dealers have a fairly high cost structure (building, test equipment,...