Q: Having trouble putting it gear.

The shift stick is becoming harder to shift into gear. I have to force it into its gear at times.

3. Having trouble putting it gear.

Q: My 1988 Nissan Pulsar NX has new battery and starter but won't start easily, if at all, unless jumped.

It sounds like your charging system isn't working. When you put a new battery in the car, the car will work for a few hours of driving until the battery voltage drops below a certain point. (usually around 10 volts)...

Q: Why does the oil cooler line keep coming out of the radiator in my 2002 Chevrolet S10

Hi there. These couplings that hold the line into the radiator are very temperamental. If the clip is not installed exactly how it should then the line will continue to pop off. There is a special way to install these...

Q: I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?

You may have got oil spilled on top of the motor by whoever did the oil change. Double check the oil filter is not leaking and check oil level. If you suspect the shop did something wrong during oil change...