Q: Having trouble finding the low pressure valve to put the refrigerant in.

I have looked everywhere for the low pressure valve because i need to refill the refrigerant really badly as my job is a delivery driver in the middle of Texas in the dead of summer, however, I can't find it and I am beginning to think there isn't one however I have called the Audi dealership in Dallas and the person I spoke to told me where it is but that is the High pressure valve.

A: If you follow the large line that goes into...

If you follow the large line that goes into the firewall connection to the evaporator in the engine compartment, you will see the high pressure connection on the small line, and low side connection on the right, on the larger line.

If you would like some assistance with this, a qualified mobile technician can come to your home or office to perform an AC recharge.

Recommended services
Get a Quote