Q: Having trouble finding the low pressure valve to put the refrigerant in.

I have looked everywhere for the low pressure valve because i need to refill the refrigerant really badly as my job is a delivery driver in the middle of Texas in the dead of summer, however, I can't find it and I am beginning to think there isn't one however I have called the Audi dealership in Dallas and the person I spoke to told me where it is but that is the High pressure valve.

3. Having trouble finding the low pressure valve to put the refrigerant in.