Q: Having trouble diagnosing a stalling issue, do I need a new fuel pump?

Recently my old work truck has starting stalling on me. This seems more frequent on hot days. The truck is carborated and will occasionally stall, it will idle for a time and then the rpms will flutter then ultimately die. I am not sure if the fuel pump is next to the engine or located in the gas tank so I don't know if an electric inline pump would fix this issue? Or if it could be unrelated and perhaps a clogged fuel filter or line somewhere? Just not sure where to go from here and any advice would be great! If it is vapor locking what would be the best method of correcting this issue?

3. Having trouble diagnosing a stalling issue, do I need a new fuel pump?