Q: Having run for 20 - 30 minutes, it will not start.

I used the car to drive to the golf course. It started OK and ran well. Car was parked while I played. When I returned to drive home it would not start! I turned the ignition- nothing! The radio played , the gauges came on; but, nothing! It did not make any noise! I let it sit for a few minutes, pumped the accelerator twice, said a prayer and turned the key! It started! It ran well and got me home. HELP!

The fact that everything else came on when the key is on suggests this is a starter relay problem. The starter relay is a small switch that relays power from the battery to the starter, directing it to turn the engine over when you turn the key. This is a somewhat common issue on many cars and usually a fairly simple fix by a qualified mechanic. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your vehicles inability to start issue as well as possibly replace your starter relay.