Q: Having run for 20 - 30 minutes, it will not start.

I used the car to drive to the golf course. It started OK and ran well. Car was parked while I played. When I returned to drive home it would not start! I turned the ignition- nothing! The radio played , the gauges came on; but, nothing! It did not make any noise! I let it sit for a few minutes, pumped the accelerator twice, said a prayer and turned the key! It started! It ran well and got me home. HELP!

The fact that everything else came on when the key is on suggests this is a starter relay problem. The starter relay is a small switch that relays power from the battery to the starter, directing it to turn the engine over when you turn the key. This is a somewhat common issue on many cars and usually a fairly simple fix by a qualified mechanic. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your vehicles inability to start issue as well as possibly replace your starter relay.

3. Having run for 20 - 30 minutes, it will not start.