Q: Having problems removing rotor

Having problems removing rotor.maybe I have the wrong tool

3. Having problems removing rotor

Q: Steering wheel shakes at speed over 80 mph, after tire replacement

There are several options you could try to test this issue. One option would be to have your tires checked for a possible manufacturer defect. This would be something like a slipped belt that would cause a bump in your...

Q: Q: Steering wheel is stiff

Hi there. Typically when your steering wheel feels stiff, it's an indication of two different possible issues. First, that you have a power steering fluid leak and the system is low on fluid or second, that there is an issue...

Q: Choosing a new car... Lexus GX 460 or Mercedes GL (gas or diesel)

I personally prefer diesel over gas because they generally last longer. I would also go with Mercedes over Lexus but that is just my personal opinion. I have worked on both types of vehicles and would rather work on a...