Q: Having problems getting axle out have rented special tool and pulled on it no luck any secrets

Have loosened up everything needed rented tool and pulled and beat on it will not come out

A: Hi there. From the description you have giv...

Hi there. From the description you have given, it is hard to say what style axle you have, 2wd, 4wd, front, rear? Assuming, it is the rear. There are several styles apparently available from Jeep. If, axle bearing is pressed onto the axle. Removing the (4) retainer plate bolts(nuts) should allow you to remove the axle, possibly with the help of a slide hammer. If, the axle bearing is pressed into the housing, the differential cover will have to be removed, pinion shaft removed, and axle c-clip removed to remove axle. It is important to know which style you have so, you don't break something. I recommend having your vehicle's axle problem be inspected and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.