Q: have you worked on a 2005 XLR at all ?

I need a qualified certified XLR mechanic ....

3. have you worked on a 2005 XLR at all ?

Q: Car's reverse gear solely working 2006 Cadillac XLR

It is possible the shift cable broke after you selected "Reverse". if so, regardless of what you do with the shifter, the transmission is in Reverse. Have a professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, confirm this diagnosis, and replace the cable at...

Q: Hey I have a 2000 Cadillac deville and about two weeks ago it started accelerating slow so with the car running I checked the tran

The issue is much more likely to be engine related and, if so, can be diagnosed readily by a mobile mechanic with an appropriate real time scanner. With regard to the transmission filter, if the filter were clogged enough to...

Q: I have a leak in the coolant system that I have narrowed to I believe is the water inlet tube off of the lower radiator hose.

First off, I would say it would be best to pressure test the cooling system to verify where the coolant is coming from. With the complexity of repairs to the cooling system on this vehicle, it may be worth the...