Q: have you worked on a 2005 XLR at all ?

I need a qualified certified XLR mechanic ....

3. have you worked on a 2005 XLR at all ?

Q: Malfunction of electrical components - 2006 Cadillac XLR

There is a Recall for a possibly related electrical issue with your vehicle. The Recall issue (NHTSA recall campaign 06v263000) addresses an electrical issue that has damaged various electrical systems with your model vehicle. Discuss this with your Cadillac dealer....

Q: Emission issue causing car to run poorly.

Hello. If the engine in your car is not running properly then that will typically cause it to fail an emissions test. If the check engine light is on then you should have the computer scanned for codes to see...

Q: Intermittent issue with the brakes slipping

The problem may be due to the ABS engaging and seeming like the brakes are releasing in the front. If you have a defective wheel sensor in the front, then this can cause this. The wheel that has a bad...