Q: have you worked on a 2005 XLR at all ?

I need a qualified certified XLR mechanic ....

3. have you worked on a 2005 XLR at all ?

Q: Malfunction of electrical components - 2006 Cadillac XLR

There is a Recall for a possibly related electrical issue with your vehicle. The Recall issue (NHTSA recall campaign 06v263000) addresses an electrical issue that has damaged various electrical systems with your model vehicle. Discuss this with your Cadillac dealer....

Q: Transmission slipping at low speeds

Transmission issues such as this can be caused by something as simple as low transmission fluid. I would first recommend checking the level and condition of your transmission fluid as low fluid levels are one of the main causes of...

Q: The reduced engine power light is on 2005 Saturn Vue

Hi there - there is a Technical Service Bulletin (#251079), associating wiring problems with a Check Engine problem code and Reduced Power behavior. Check with your Saturn service center for further information on this condition. If this is not the...