Q: Q: Shifting problem?

The tranny pulls strong no slips no noise. But it wont shift properly. You have to rev it up and let off before it will change. No other issues

3. Q: Shifting problem?

Q: My temperature gage is going up and down just got a water pump new thermostat heating sensor new radiator cap help

If the gauge is fluctuating "rapidly", it might be a gauge/sensor/wiring electrical fault. The engine temperature can be measured directly using a scan tool or infrared thermometer. If this fluctuation did not occur prior to the cooling system work, it...

Q: Q: Ignition cylinder locked in the On position

This sounds like something is broken in the column. A defective lock cylinder, or a seized ignition switch. It would have to be disassembled to see the problem. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and diagnose why your...

Q: Ls1 won't start just clicks. New battery, alt, and starter

If you have a good battery and starter, the clicking is from battery not getting enough power to the starter. This is caused by the battery cables not making good contact to the battery or the starter. Also, check the...