Q: Q: Shifting problem?

The tranny pulls strong no slips no noise. But it wont shift properly. You have to rev it up and let off before it will change. No other issues

3. Q: Shifting problem?

Q: Truck won't run like it used to

Hi, thanks for writing in. Believe it or not, this happens quite a bit when people swap OEM air filters to K&N or other products. It has nothing to do with the aftermarket part however. The P-0104 OBD-II error code...

Q: Q: Engine

The running rough may have something to do with the two different years of the engines but only a computer scan and fuel pressure test would be able tell. Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the car's...

Q: when replacing lower ball joints, when to install grease boot?,as pressing new ball joint in place or after?

You install the boot after pressing the ball joint. Press the joint, install the snap ring, then install the boot. There is a metal ring molded in the boot. You will have to tap it on. I use one of...