Q: have to clutch start everytime we want to go somewhere

We have replaced alternator and starter motor and have checked all fuses but still having Same problem so what could it be as we put another battery in car and it started but when u turn it off than go to start it again you have to clutch start it

Hello there, many faults will prevent your 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage from starting normally. You have done well in replacing the battery and starter first as these are the usual causes. Other potential faults are the battery cables, ignition switch, battery terminals, fuel pump, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. have to clutch start everytime we want to go somewhere