Q: Have replace rear brake pads 6 times in three months.

Within three months I have replace my brake pads 6 times on the rear I have replace the rear brake pads on the calipers rotors and my brake pads is constantly burning out every week or two so I thought that it was the emergency brakes behind the drum I took them off replace them sprayed all the parts and still have the same issue what is it that I can do

A: Hi there: It's very possible that you ...

Hi there:

It's very possible that you have either a warped rotor that is causing your brake pads to constantly rub or the caliper is damaged; causing the same problem. You should have a professional mechanic complete a rear brakes inspection before the issue gets worse and creates a potential safety issue.