Q: Have original spark plugs in my 2009 Taurus with 129000 miles. Car runs good, gas mileage good. Should they be changed?

Runs good. Gas mileage okay. Should they be changed? Approximately what's an average charge to change plugs?

A: If you have had the vehicle since it was ne...

If you have had the vehicle since it was new and never had the spark plugs replaced then I would recommend getting them replaced. You could have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and replace them. The spark plugs replacement is recommended to be replaced at 100,000 miles.