Q: Have an array of warning codes after brake job.

I had one wheel done to patch until I can do the job myself, and drove away with some warnings, the vsa, power steering, airbags, and another i dont remember. The car has been good so far. Only drove once back to work since the brake job.

A: As you may know, your car is equipped with ...

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. It may be possible that in the process of having the wheel patch job done, this may have interfered with the wheel sensor on this wheel causing the signals you describe to emit these warnings. This can happen very easily and is somewhat common. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system to determine the cause for this.