Q: Have an 05 Ford Feista 1.4 heater blows hot when driving but goes cold when stationary. Any ideas?

Have an 05 Fiesta 1.4 The heater takes a while to get hot and when stationary it goes cold I have checked the coolest level and it is fine. No smoke from exhaust. Any ideas Please?
This question comes from the U K My car has 74000 miles.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The heating system depends on the circulation of hot coolant from the engine to heat the air coming through the vents. When the cooling system is failing, the heater may also malfunction. With that being said, you will want to check for signs that the water pump is going bad. This is the main cooling system component that can change the way the cooling flows related to engine speed. If the water pump is fine check into your thermostat and the heater core. More diagnostic testing must be done to avoid replacing things at random. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Have an 05 Ford Feista 1.4 heater blows hot when driving but goes cold when stationary. Any ideas?