Q: have a Honda accord 2005. While I was turning my car mad a loud whining noise like an electric noise when I put it on park or dri

have a Honda accord 2005. While I was turning my car mad a loud whining noise like an electric noise when I put it on park or drive, I took the key out right away and it stopped . I checked my oils and it was a bit low and refilled the oil. I let it sit over night and the next day I turned it back on went around the block and it just stop running but the car was still on. Does this mean it's my transmission? Please help

3. have a Honda accord 2005. While I was turning my car mad a loud whining noise like an electric noise when I put it on park or dri