Q: have a Honda accord 2005. While I was turning my car mad a loud whining noise like an electric noise when I put it on park or dri

have a Honda accord 2005. While I was turning my car mad a loud whining noise like an electric noise when I put it on park or drive, I took the key out right away and it stopped . I checked my oils and it was a bit low and refilled the oil. I let it sit over night and the next day I turned it back on went around the block and it just stop running but the car was still on. Does this mean it's my transmission? Please help

Hi there. In most cases, this type of noise is an indication of low power steering fluid or a belt that is loose or about to break.It could also be caused by something inside the transmission, or an electric shift solenoid that allows the car to shift into gear. If you are indicating that the engine was running today, but when you had the car in drive it wouldn’t move forward, it is likely due to a transmission problem somewhere. Before you decide to take your car to a repair shop, you might want to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location, so they can pinpoint the source of this noise and determine what is wrong with your Honda by completing a car is making a noise inspection. This can save you a lot of time, trouble and money by ensuring the right repairs are completed.

3. have a Honda accord 2005. While I was turning my car mad a loud whining noise like an electric noise when I put it on park or dri