Q: have a delay on take off.

I changed the fuel filter also the cap and rotor still have a delay on take off does the iac valve cause this problem?

3. have a delay on take off.

Q: Back brake light/ tail lights not working properly

Hello. The brake lights are controlled by stoplight switch, contacted by the pedal. If they are cutting off after coming to a complete stop then that may be a sign that there is an issue with the switch, circuit, or...

Q: i can't remove my clutch, brake, gas pedal assembly

For this job in particular, my best advice would be to hire the hand of an experienced technician. The assembly takes a certain amount of manipulation and persuasion to get out properly. There may be a few extra hidden fasteners...

Q: What do it mean when your car stalls out when you sit still then try to move ?

Anytime you have mix matched computers and engines you will run into different issues that may not be able to be fixed. This problem sounds like the ignition timing is not advanced enough. Try to get the timing adjusted more...