Q: have a delay on take off.

I changed the fuel filter also the cap and rotor still have a delay on take off does the iac valve cause this problem?

Hi there. Acceleration is impacted by multiple components that comprise the fuel system including the idle actuator control valve. In most cases, it’s a vacuum leak that causes a restriction in the fuel / air flow that can cause engine stumbling or stalling out. The best way to know for sure is to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is stumbling inspection. During this service, the mechanic will be able to pinpoint the exact source of your issues so that the right repairs can be made.

3. have a delay on take off.