Q: have a delay on take off.

I changed the fuel filter also the cap and rotor still have a delay on take off does the iac valve cause this problem?

3. have a delay on take off.

Q: i have a 97 chevy 1500 and when i drive it will not shift from first ita a automatic should i replace a Solenoid for do i need to

The solenoid can be tested. Other possible causes of failure to shift out of 1st gear are low fluid level, faults in the throttle position sensor, vehicle speed sensor, slipping band and so forth. If it is the original transmission,...

Q: Gas leak near OTC

Hello. If the leak occurred right when the noise occurred, then it is usually caused by a fracture in the fuel pump outlet. This commonly occurs on fuel pumps over time. The outlet fractures and the pressure makes it way...

Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

Hi there: AC problems always seem to pop up when it's hot outside and we can least afford the problem. Based on what you're describing, the air conditioner problem with your Chevy K1500 AC system might simply be caused by...