Q: Have a brake fluid leak from a part under master cylinder, where lines from m-cylinder connect to.

I am able to clearly see fluid leaking from this part. The 2 lines coming off m-cylinder connect to it and it is about a foot or so below. It looks like it may be white plastic underneath with a rubber boot (similar to an axle boot) that appears separated or torn from plastic exposing white plastic underneath. I would like to know what this part is named and how common or uncommon it is for this part to fail and how hard it is to replace.

3. Have a brake fluid leak from a part under master cylinder, where lines from m-cylinder connect to.