Q: Have a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado HD 2500 4wd but also a button or lever under radio with a vehicle with squiggly lines behind it I'

I have a chevy Silverado HD 2016 2500 4wd an a lever type button under the radio it's a vehicle with squiggly lines behind it I'm assuming it's traction control I won't need that if I'm in say 4 high will I 2700 miles on it don't want to mess up Trans an is for maybe just wet roads

3. Have a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado HD 2500 4wd but also a button or lever under radio with a vehicle with squiggly lines behind it I'