Q: No start when AC is on

2007 acura rdx car does not start when ac is on. already replaced battery,alternator and ac

3. No start when AC is on

Q: Car won't start and key fob won't open or lock doors even after changing its batteries

Hello. If there was a delay in the engagement of the starter, but it was fine once it did engage, then most of the time this is caused by an issue with the starter relay or the ignition switch. Both...

Q: Engine seized in 2005 Acura TL

Hi. An engine replacement in your vehicle will cost between $2,000 and $4,000. This Depends on where the engine is installed and where the replacement engine is ordered from. The engine itself can range from $500 to $2,000. The labor...

Q: The car won't start, battery works

Hi there. If the battery is fine, then it may be a bad battery cable, starter, or even the security system. I usually try a spare key if there is one and also try starting it in neutral to make...