Q: No start when AC is on

2007 acura rdx car does not start when ac is on. already replaced battery,alternator and ac

3. No start when AC is on

Q: Car not recognizing Park setting

The vehicle is equipped with a park/neutral switch which is the device used for the vehicle to differentiate between park or neutral for starting the car or releasing the key. A fault here may be causing your concerns. I recommend...

Q: Where can i find Crankshaft position location on my 2009 Acura TSX

The sensor is mounted to the engine block with a single bolt, mid way along the engine block under the exhaust manifold. The sensor is concealed beneath a cover that must be removed to gain access. You will see a...

Q: When do you replace the serpentine belt?

Visually inspect the serpentine belt for any cracks or fraying. Also, if you have the belt removed for inspection, bend the belt back and forth to check its flexibility. See if the belt feels soft or hard. If the serpentine...