Q: No start when AC is on

2007 acura rdx car does not start when ac is on. already replaced battery,alternator and ac

Hi There, It sounds like you may have an AC compressor that may be frozen or beginning to wear out resulting in the compressor putting additional stress on turning the motor over. Many times AC compressors will fail due to inadequate lubrication or leaking seals that will eventually lead to the compressor seizing up, which can result in some sizable damage to other engine components. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing this.

3. No start when AC is on