Q: No start when AC is on

2007 acura rdx car does not start when ac is on. already replaced battery,alternator and ac

3. No start when AC is on

Q: I bought camshaft position sensor off of eBay and car is cutting off a lot. Still has check engine light for camshaft position sensor

Hello, thanks for writing in. From my experience with eBay sensors, chances are that it is bad. This happens all of the time with these sensors. A bad crank position sensor can also cause this as well as a failing...

Q: MY CAR IS MAKING A SOUND WHEN I TRY TO START IT AND IT WILL NOT TURN OVER

If the starter is turning, but not engaging, that will make a whiny kind of sound. But you could also use that word to describe the sound of a car that is cranking without compression. Have a friend look under...

Q: The turbo is not working at all.

There are a number of things occurring all at once and may all be related to one thing. Unfortunately, that one thing very possibly could be the turbocharger assembly. That said, the best thing to do is have it properly...