Q: Have a 1996 pontiac grand am. Need help understanding fault codes. P0102, P0113, P0122, P0135, P0141, P0440

Hi, I'm having some issues getting my car up and going. I've just purchased it and it's my first car, but I need it to pass smog. The previous owner said there was only a issue with a charcoal emissions sensor or something like that but I have no idea about cars as I'm in the learning process. I have some fault codes that I don't understand and need to know how I can go about fixing them. The fault codes are as follows; P0122, P0113, P0122, P0135, P0141, P0440.

3. Have a 1996 pontiac grand am. Need help understanding fault codes. P0102, P0113, P0122, P0135, P0141, P0440