Q: Have a 1996 pontiac grand am. Need help understanding fault codes. P0102, P0113, P0122, P0135, P0141, P0440

Hi, I'm having some issues getting my car up and going. I've just purchased it and it's my first car, but I need it to pass smog. The previous owner said there was only a issue with a charcoal emissions sensor or something like that but I have no idea about cars as I'm in the learning process. I have some fault codes that I don't understand and need to know how I can go about fixing them. The fault codes are as follows; P0122, P0113, P0122, P0135, P0141, P0440.

Considering that you have multiple trouble codes present, I would recommend having a check engine light is on inspection performed by a qualified professional. Once this has been done, you will have a much better understanding of what is causing these trouble codes to exist in your vehicle. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be done from your home or office.

3. Have a 1996 pontiac grand am. Need help understanding fault codes. P0102, P0113, P0122, P0135, P0141, P0440