Q: Was driving down rd, car just quit. New fuel pump on just turns over but wont start except with ether 2005 Nissan Maxima

Was driving just quit put new fuel pump on turns over but won't start can spray either in carb will run I don't know what else to do someone said might be antitheft system please help.

Hello - your success with spraying ether (and starting) is telling. The fuel system has failed. Check the fuel pump fuse(s) and the fuel pump relay. Either of these will keep the pump from running properly. I recommend a fuel system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Was driving down rd, car just quit. New fuel pump on just turns over but wont start except with ether 2005 Nissan Maxima