Q: Has no power there are traces of gasline in the engine oil

after leaving the car wash where i got the engine cleaned but i changed the oil the oil put new plugs and coil packs its a mitsubishi lancer cedia 2001

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a leaking fuel pressure regulator. The fuel pressure regulator is a device which controls the pressure of fuel supplied to the fuel injectors on an engine. This works by bleeding off a portion of the fuel flow to the injectors from the fuel pump to control the fuel pressure. Fuel is pumped from the fuel tank to the fuel rail by the fuel pump. The fuel pressure regulator is normally mounted after the fuel rail to ensure that the fuel rail has priority in fuel flow. The valve in the regulator controls the amount of fuel that is bled from the fuel rail by opening an outlet port to allow fuel to flow back into the fuel tank. When this is leaking, this may cause fuel to end up in the bottom of the motor as you have described. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to you location to diagnose and inspect your car.